Contact a Houston Child Custody Lawyer

Divorces can be complicated and expensive; child custody disputes can make them even harder. If you want what is in your child’s best interest, you need a Houston child custody lawyer on your side to fight for you and your child. John K. Grubb is here to thoroughly explain your options and to aggressively fight for you in court.

Please call our firm today to discuss how custody arrangements apply to your particular situation. We also have a Houston divorce lawyer available to answer any other questions that you may have.

John K. Grubb & Associates, PC

5005 Riverway Drive
Suite 450
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800
Fax: 713-877-1229

Comments are closed.