International Child Custody Information provided by a Houston Child Custody Lawyer

Photo of Gavel & GlobeIf you are considering moving your child out of the country, you must first understand and acknowledge the strict child custody laws in your state. It is important to adhere to your child custody order at all times. To make sure that you are correctly following your child custody order, contact our Houston child custody lawyer at John K. Grubb & Associates, PC.

Child custody laws, including Texas & Houston child custody laws, almost always make the parents adhere to the jurisdiction of the child’s primary residence. If a parent moves his or her child out of the country and disregards a child custody order, it is considered international child abduction. Since this can be extremely traumatic for the other parent and child, it is essential that you always adhere to your order.

At John K. Grubb & Associates, PC, the safety of your child is our main concern. To learn more about international child custody laws and regulations, contact our Houston family lawyers today.

Comments are closed.